Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Olive

Wow!!! This is the first time I took such a expensive dinner. But let me tell you, it is really really really fantastic meal!!!

The Olive is actually located at Genting Hotel. It is one of the expensive restaurant in Genting. Beside the restaurant, they actually have a bar for people who proceed their chill out after their meal.

They serve breads that have with the olive oil and vinegar once after finished ordered food. The bread is so soft!!! I really love it very much!

IMG_0341

They sell exclusive wine (bottle or glass) and with a group of 3 Pilipino that sing really well!!!

IMG_0342

The Escargot we ordered, hmm… ok… good but nothing very special. But the beef and the lamb rib really made me WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_0343

We ordered a Black Angus Beef. Wow!!! I have never tried such a good medium rare beef before!!! It is so juicy and… I have no idea how to describe the feeling when you bite it in your mouth!

IMG_0345

We also ordered the lamb rib. It is good and big portion!! Very presentable and delicious!!!

IMG_0346     IMG_0347

Although it was a very expensive meal. But it is really worth for money!!! Trust me!! You should try it one day when you are in Genting!!!

No comments: