Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Paddington House of Pancakes

Yeah!!!! Have fun at Paddington House of Pancakes

We were having our dinner at Paddington House of Pancakes which located at The Curve 2 days ago. I just realized this cafe has expanded to another lot... mmm... I guess the last time I went was a year or 1.5 years back... kekeke... normally walked passed this cafe but didn't pay attention with it.

Bottomless Ice Lemon Tea

We ordered 2 set of dinner set... and it came together with "bottomless" ice lemon tea.. Coolll!!! But I actually can't really finish one ice lemon tea as I was too full with the main cost and dessert... Oohh yeah... pay addiotional of RM7.90, will have a very tasteful dessert!!!

Overall, I really like the environment...

Complimentary snack


Main Cost


Pay additional of RM7.90 for dinner set will have this tasteful dessert
**yummy yummy**

No comments: