Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Annie 1

Annie 1 is my favorite lunch cafe during my lunch hour on weekdays. It located at Damansara Utama, just opposite Uptown 1. It is only 1 minute walk from my office... kekeke...

If you like to have a HOME COOK FOOD, you should come to this Annie 1 cafe!!! The food here is so delicious, and it is just like the food from my hometown... especially the sambal belacan... wow!!! I have no idea how to discribe it. But you must try it!!!

Plain Rice W Stew Pork & Egg
(It's in their standard menu. You can have it anyday)

Sambal Belacan
(Spicy and delicious)

Beside the food from their standard menu, they also have "Today's Additional Rice Meal" and "Today's Additional Tong Sui". I heard they are very famous on their "Famous Menglembu Wantan Mee"... mm... but I have never tried before although I have my lunch there everyday... guess I should try it and put the picture up here...

Braised Ginger Chicken Rice
(It's come together with the rice and vege and is from their "Today's Additional Rice Meal)

Come together with the Braised Ginger Chicken Rice

It's open on 365 days a year... so if you are not working somewhere near Uptown, no worries, you still have a chance to eat here during your weekend...

My favourite drink in Annie 1 - Fresh Orange
Cheap and good!!! Only RM2.00

No comments: